Eaves Beam Cleat & Stiffening Bracket
- The eaves beam cleat is used for the main stanchion connection to the eaves beam section.
- The eaves beam stiffening brackets are bolted inside the eaves beam to offer a fixing point for the eaves tie fixing bracket.
BW Eaves Tie with End Brackets
- The BW eaves tie with end brackets connects the eaves beam to the bottom purlin.
- Comprising: 45 x 45 x 2mm galvanised angle with end brackets factory-fitted to preset angle.
- Eaves beam and bottom purlin punched at 14mm diameter to accept eaves ties.
For more details and information about the BW eaves beam system, please refer to our Purlin brochure.