A wealth of experience in metal forming in general, and modern manufacturing techniques in particular, are combined with the very latest in press forming technology to offer a wide range of cost competitive sections in galvanised, stainless, aluminium and mild steels.
The BW press forming centre has unlimited throughput capacity bolstered by 7 modern press forming machines capable of forming up to 7.3 metres in one length and to 12.5mm in gauge, further enhanced by computer control and a very extensive range of tooling.
Years of experience provide technical sales staff with a comprehensive understanding of manufacturing solutions. Our rigorous Quality Assurance programmes ensure quality and accuracy of press formed sections time after time.
- 7.3 Metre x 640 tonne Pressbrake (6 Metre between beams) with Cyblec DNC/CNC controls and fully automatic CNC crowning, for fast and accurate forming.
- 6.5 Metre x 13mm max. guillotine shear, numerically controlled.
- 6.0 Metre x 300 tonne Pressbrake (5 Metre between beams), with multi processor numerical control.
- Comprehensive range of tooling.
- Unlimited throughput capacity.
- All grades of steel up to 12.5mm thickness.
- Ability to press up to 7.3 metres long.
- Mass repetition to single items.