BW Side Rail Restraining Systems
- BW ‘Restraint’ or ‘Supporting’ ancillaries are incorporated to deter loading deformation of the side rails and assist in strengthening the overall structure when loaded with the side sheeting.
- All loading conditions are specifically calculated, only use BW products illustrated to ensure correct stability under wind pressure and suction loads.
BW Side Rail Supports
BW Clamp Plate
- The Clamp Plate is fitted under the bottom side rail only, to accept the side rail support and tie brackets, if necessary.
BW Diagonal Ties
The BW diagonal tie system comprises:
- Brackets to be fixed to the side rail cleats.
- Adjustable 5mm galvanised wire rope ties.
For more details and information, please refer to our Purlin brochure.