This Privacy Statement demonstrates how BW Industries Limited is firmly committed to your privacy and the protection of your information, and to providing a secure site for communications and transactions. We never make your personal details available to third party companies outside of BW Industries and its associated companies; however our representatives may hold your data so that your order(s) can be processed and your account maintained.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services; and
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
- Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve this website, and for marketing purposes.
- Using your personal data
(a) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or by other means;
(b) send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Other disclosures
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy amendments
- Email Correspondence
Whilst we will not make your details available to third parties, we will occasionally email you with updates, newsletters and reminders of BW Industries products and services. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you can opt out by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
1. We reserve the right to alter and amend specifications shown at any time without prior notice. All dimensions are nominal. Care has been taken that the contents of this publication are accurate. However BW Industries and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for errors or information found to be misleading and accept no liabilities whatsoever in respect thereof.
2. The contents of this website and other BW publications are meant as a general introduction to our products and any purchaser, specifier or user retains the entire responsibility for satisfying himself, independently of anything herein, as to the suitability or fitness for purpose of any BW Industries products, services or systems.
3. Our normal terms & conditions of business apply to any order (a copy will be supplied upon request).
4. Any colours shown on this website are for guidance only. Actual colour samples must be obtained and approved before specifying materials or ordering colour-finished products.