Cleats, Stiffening Brackets, Ties & Brackets
Eaves Beam Cleat & Stiffening Bracket
- The eaves beam cleat is used for the main stanchion connection to the eaves beam section.
- The eaves beam stiffening brackets are bolted inside the eaves beam to offer a fixing point for the eaves tie fixing bracket.
BW Eaves Tie with End Brackets
- The BW eaves tie with end brackets connects the eaves beam to the bottom purlin.
- Comprising: 45 x 45 x 2mm galvanised angle with end brackets factory-fitted to preset angle.
- Eaves beam and bottom purlin punched at 14mm diameter to accept eaves ties.
For more details and information about the BW eaves beam system, please refer to our Purlin brochure.
Detail Sheets for BW’s standard range of Eaves Beam Accessories are available in PDF format from the Downloads section.
- Purlins – Technical Handbook (5.39 MB)