Off Site Building Solutions
BW Industries is the UK’s leading manufacturer of steel components for the off-site sector.
A wide range of rolled sections and fabricated components are available for roof, wall and floor frames, thus enabling the off-site manufacturer greater flexibility with their own project designs.
Modules can be designed to suit traditional, pad or clear-spanning foundations, and in turn, the structures can incorporate completely clear internal spaces or a variety of accommodation uses such as hotels, hospitals, restaurants, schools and dwellings.
BW’s ability to manufacture high quality, off site construction, high volume repeat projects ensures that key worker and commercial developments can be built to the tightest of deadlines and construction budgets.
Modules can be supplied in stick form, flat pack, or even as fully assembled cubes. The pictures below demonstrate just a few examples of our work and further images can viewed in our Picture Gallery.
BW components for off-site modular build have been supplied across the whole construction sector, including:
- accommodation and modular facilities for major sporting events
- retail out of town restaurants and commercial offices
- accommodation units for military personnel
- bedroom to corridor to bedroom modules for commercial hotel projects
- site and office accommodation for large-scale building schemes
- site cabins, ant-vandal units, site welfare facilities
- house-building, apartments, penthouses, multi-storey projects
- modules fully assembled including wall panels
BW can produce rolled sections ranging from 50mm in depth up to 500mm, material thicknesses from 0.5mm up to 6mm together with fabricated hot rolled sections that can be finished as a hot dip galvanised or primer painted section.
We have the capacity to design, manufacture and assemble complete sectional units for a variety of portable building projects.
For further information please contact a member of our team.