|E195||2.0, 2.4, 3.0|
|E235||2.0, 2.4, 3.0|
|E300||2.0, 2.4, 3.0|
|E360||2.0, 2.4, 3.0|
|Range||Depth mm||Flange mm||Lip mm||Web Flat mm||Holes mm|
- Designed in accordance with BS EN 1993-1-3.
- Manufactured by cold roll forming of pre-hot dipped galvanized
strip to BS EN 10346 with minimum tensile strength of 450 N/mm2 and Z275
- Section ranges are referenced “E” followed by three digits being the overall depth in mm.
- Individual sections are referenced “E” followed by five digits
the first three being the overall depth in mm and the final two being
the gross material thickness in mm multiplied by 10.
- For more details relating to the full range of eaves beam
sections and ancillary components, please refer to our Purlin Brochure.
Detail Sheets for BW’s standard range of Eaves Beams are available in PDF format from the Downloads section.